Registering to bid and bidding involves a nominal fee of $5, as a final means of checking ID, deterring fraudulent activity, and encouraging only serious bidders.
This fee will not be refunded under any circumstances, including if the bidder is not the successful purchaser.
Agents and vendors
Sale Ezy charges a flat fee for use of the auction platform. The fee is not for the sale of the property, but for use of the platform.
An agent will be required to pay for a listing within seven days of the listing going live, or at the date specified by their issued invoice. The fee covers the use of the auction platform for one property (or as per the subscription agreement) and is payable regardless of whether or not the property sells at auction.
An agent will not be provided with a refund for the auction fee unless the platform can be proven to have experienced significant technical failure during final call (First, Second or Third Call). Sale Ezy is reasonable and will discuss options with the agent in the case of any technical issues.
An agent (or their vendor) will not be provided a refund if:
- They list their property and choose to remove it prior to auction
- They list their property but then sell it privately
- They list their property and receive no bids or registered bidders
- Their property does not sell at auction
- Their property during by 'Best Offer'
- Their property receives little interest (this can result from lack of advertising or poor pricing). Sale Ezy goes to all reasonable lengths to create interest for all properties.
An agent will be charged a second auction fee if they replace all details of the first property with details of a second property through the editing process as opposed to simply listing a new property. This is misuse of the system and a deliberate attempt at dishonesty.
Agents should check their user agreement for clarity on permitted use of the system.
Refunds for any user are at the discretion of Sale Ezy.