**Our Competition is now closed, congratulations to our winner, Thomas Hall**
The basics: List your property with Sale Ezy (with whatever agent you choose, or let us help you find one!) by 15 January 2019 and receive 5 tickets in our $10,000 draw! Sign up and stay on our mailing list until the draw, and receive 1 ticket!
Competition dates: Competition opens 12 November 2018 and closes 15 January 2019 at 5pm.
Competition draw: The competition will be drawn on 17 January 2019.
Prizes: One winner will be drawn from all entrants. That winner will be sent a link to an online envelope draw with 40 envelopes, each containing a blue, red, yellow or green card. Each colour corresponds with a prize. The first five envelopes drawn of the same colour dictate the prize the winner will receive. You can't lose!
The highest prize is $10,000.00, the second highest is $5,000.00, third highest is $2,500.00 and the final prize is a $500 Harvey Norman voucher.
You are guaranteed to win a prize!
Complete Terms and Conditions
10,000 reasons to sell this summer!
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all NSW, QLD, VIC and WA residents of Australia who have fulfilled the requirements set out below ('Eligible Entrants'). Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry.
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
The Promoter is Sale-Ezy.com Pty Ltd (ABN 44 126 608 697) (the 'Promoter'). The Promoter's address is 42 Goulburn St, Crookwell, NSW, 2036.
How to enter
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below):
a) Sign up to Sale Ezy's mailing list and be present on the list at the time and date of the draw (entrant provided one ticket in the draw), or
b) List their property for a Sale Ezy online auction by 15 January 2019, using any qualified agent/auctioneer (depending on relevant state legislation) of their choosing, or no agent.
c) The entrant receives 1 ticket in the draw for signing up to Sale Ezy's mailing list and remaining on it until the draw.
d) The entrant receives 5 tickets in the draw if their property is listed for online auction on Sale Ezy's platform by 15 January 2019. The auction does not have to be completed or the property sold for the tickets to be provided.
6. The initial enquiry form for the entrant is at: https://www.saleezy.com.au/set-up-a-demo-for-my-agent.html or https://www.saleezy.com.au/vet-my-agents.html (depending if they already have an agent or if they need help finding one). By ticking the box to sign up to Sale Ezy's mailing list on any page of the Sale Ezy website, and remaining on the mailing list until the draw, the entrant receives 1 ticket in the draw. The entrant’s Sale Ezy representative will enter them in the draw for further tickets once they list their property for auction on Sale Ezy. The Sale Ezy rep will add entrants to https://www.saleezy.com.au/Entry-16579947.html. The page will be locked to Sale Ezy admin and the system will also record the Sale Ezy user who completes the form and the time the form is submitted.
7. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
8. Entries must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
9. All entrants must retain their original receipts, documents or tags to validate proof of entry during the promotional period. Such evidence must, on request by the Promoter, be provided to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, to demonstrate that the entrant has complied with these Terms and Conditions. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter may conduct an immediate redraw if the first drawn entrant is unable to satisfy this clause.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
10. The competition commences on 12/11/2018 at 9:00 AM and closes 15/01/2019 at 5:00 PM ('Promotional Period'). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
11. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn electronically at 260 Bunnerong Road, Hillsdale, NSW, 2036 on 17/01/2019 at 10:00 AM. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize. The winner will be notified by email and phone call immediately, with an aim for them to complete the envelope opening by 20/01/2019 at 5 PM at a location of their choice using the link provided by the insurance, AIS.
12. The winner will be given the chance to select envelopes from a pool of forty (40). Each envelope contains a coloured card. The winner will continue opening envelopes (one at a time) until they have five cards of the same colour. The colour of the five matching cards will determine the prize that is won. If won, the winner will be notified on the spot by the Promoter.
13. The winner’s name will also be published on 22/01/2019 at https://www.saleezy.com.au/ezy-intro-competition-terms.html and on Sale Ezy's Facebook profile at https://www.facebook.com/SaleEzyAuctions/ for 28 days.
14. Prizes will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
15. The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 19/04/2019 (at 11:00am at 260 Bunnerong Road, Hillsdale, NSW, 2036) as the original draw in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on 26/04/2019 at https://www.saleezy.com.au/ezy-intro-competition-terms.html for 28 days.
Prize on offer
16. The total prize pool is valued at up to $10,000 (Including GST), as at 12/11/2018.
17. The total number of competition winners in this competition is one. The prize on offer is:
|Number of winners||Prize description|
First Prize = $10,000 Cash
(Blue Envelope - 0.35% chances of winning)
Second Prize = $5,000 Cash
(Red Envelope - 0.85% chances of winning)
Third Prize = $2,500 Cash
(Green Envelope - 9.50% chances of winning)
Fourth Prize $500 Harvey Norman voucher
Note: only one prize will be awarded of either $10k, $5k, $2.5k or a $500 Harvey Norman Voucher.
The Harvey Norman voucher is subject to further terms and conditions.
Note: only one prize will be awarded of either $10k, $5k, $2.5k or a $500 Harvey Norman Voucher.
The Harvey Norman voucher is subject to further terms and conditions.
18. For any cash prizes your name on your entry must be that of an eligible bank account to which an EFT and a crossed cheque can be cashed. The Promoter will take reasonable steps to send crossed cheques in the names as specified in the original entry. Winning entries with only a family name or reference to a family as the entrant cannot be cashed by banks.
Further Terms and Conditions
19. For mailing list entries, the entrant's details must remain in the mailing list until the draw is complete.
20. The entrant does not have to select or appoint an agent suggested by Sale Ezy in order to enter the draw. If they do list for online auction on Sale Ezy, regardless of agent (or no agent) by 15/01/2019, they will receive 5 tickets in the draw.
21. The property does not need to be sold in order for 5 tickets to be given to entrants, it just needs to be listed for online auction on the Sale Ezy website.
22. A ticket in the draw awarded for mailing list sign up will only be provided to people who are not real estate agents. An agent may receive the 5 tickets for listing their property, if the listed property is owned by the agent - the agent is responsible for adhering to the state or territory law relating to referrals in this instance.
23. Sale Ezy takes no responsibility for the service provided by the shortlisted/suggested agents or the agent that lists the property, their conduct or behaviour, or the conduct or behaviour of any other agent contact that is provided to the vendor. Sale Ezy aims to build thorough profiles on each agent suggested and additionally vet them via personal contact.
24. Any entrant found to have used a third party to enter on their behalf (with the exception of Sale Ezy, who will enter listing-based entrants for 5 tickets) will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
25. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
26. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
27. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
30. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner's nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
31. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
33. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
34. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
35. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
36. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
37. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ('Non-Excludable Guarantees').
38. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
39. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/29625.